The business of the company was started in 1917. In 1928 the company secured dependable source of supply from reputable manufacturers abroad, successfully getting agency from a well known British Company, L.B. Holiday & Company Ltd., of Huddersfield, U.K. Gradually the company became one of the largest Indian Company dealing in dyes in India with branches at Amritsar, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Calcutta, Madras and Resident Representatives at Hyderabad, Salem, Madurai, and distribution network throughout the country.
In 1973 the company entered into export business. Soon the company was recognized as Export House by Govt. of India in the year 1974. The company earned various awards such as First Export Award in 1976-77, Top Export Award in 1978-79, Certificate of Merit in 1990-91 and again Second Export Award in 1992-93 from basic Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics Export Promotion Council, which is a Govt. organization for promotion of exports.
The company has been exporting to 26 different countries including sophisticated markets like Japan, USA, Germany, Italy, Greece, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, S. Korea, and S. Africa etc.
Export business derives its strength from facilities for production and analytical work as under.
We are having a well equipped laboratory for testing dyes, pigments and intermediates, employing computerized color-matching instrument, Gas Liquid Chromatography (GLC), High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and High Performance Thin layer Chromatography (HPTLC).
We produce Specialty Chemicals required for dyes, drugs, detergents and electroplating such as block polymers of Ethylene and Propylene Oxides and Ethoxylates and Propoxylates of given chemical compounds and Isatin.
|About Us||Laboratory||Products||Achievements||Contact Us|